the Hotel Management will greatly appreciate your cooperation in respecting these rules
which are to ensure your comfortable and safe stay in our Hotel.
1. Hotel rooms are let for a specified number of nights.
2. If a Guest does not define the length of intended stay at check-in, it is assumed that the
room is let for one night.
3. The Hotel night starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of the Guest’s arrival and ends at 12:00
(noon) of the following day.
1. A Guest on arrival at the hotel is obliged to register at the reception desk – ID / passport
with photography is mandatory before receiving a key card to the room.
2. Reception staff fill in a Registration Form according to the Guests ID. Registration Form
confirms the fact of agreement with the Guest.
3. In case the Guest refuses to show the ID to confirm the personal details needed to check
in, the Hotel has right to refuse providing the key card to the room.
4. Hotel services are paid at the reception, which issues payment confirmation.
5. The accommodation rate should be paid in advance provided that there is no other
6. In case of extension of the reservation, Guest will be charged the current hotel rate for
1. A hotel Guest should notify the reception latest before 12 a.m. on the scheduled checkout
date that he/she wishes to extend the stay beyond the duration indicated at check-in.
2. Such requests are subject to room availability.
3. Remaining in the room or leaving luggage after 12:00 a.m. on the last day of the Guest’s
stay, not agreed in advance with reception, are treated as arbitrary extension of the Guest’s
stay in a hotel room. In this case Guest will be charged the current hotel rate for the day. 4.
Arbitrary extension of the Guest’s stay does not guarantee the possibility of further stay in
a rented or another room.
1. A hotel Guest must not not sublet the room to other persons even if the paid-for
duration of stay has not yet expired.
2. Persons who have not checked in the Hotel may stay in a Hotel room between 7:00 a.m.
and 10:00 p.m. Any visitors staying in the room with hotel Guests after 10:00 p.m. have to
3. A person may be refused accommodation in the Hotel in case he/she has flagrantly
infringed the Hotel Rules during the previous stay in the Hotel by causing damage to the
property of the Hotel or other Guests, or by inflicting injury upon other Guests or hotel
staff or other persons on the hotel´s premises, or if he/she has disturbed the peace of
Guests in the Hotel or the functioning of the Hotel.
4. A key card, which Guest receives upon check-in is coded for the time of Guest’s stay and
cannot be passed on to third parties.
5. In the event of loss or damage to the key card this fact should be immediately reported
at the reception.
6. The fee for issuing a new card is 50 PLN.
1. The Hotel provides services according its category and standard. Should a Guest wish to
complain about quality of service, he/she is requested to notify such complaints to the
reception staff at the earliest possible moment to allow the Hotel to respond promptly.
2. The Hotel is obliged to ensure:
a) comfortable rest of Hotel Guests,
b) safe stay, including confidentiality of information about the Guest,
c) professional and polite attendance in regards to all the services provided by the
d) cleaning the room and executing essential repairs to equipment in the absence of
the Guest or in his/her presence, yet then only upon the Guest’s prior consent,
e) technically efficient room; should there appear defects that cannot be remedied,
the Hotel will make efforts to offer a change of the room to the Guest, if possible, or
to otherwise ease the discomfort caused to the Guest.
1. On request the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
a) providing information related to the stay or travel,
b) wake-up calls at preset time,
c) luggage storage (the Hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on days other
than during duration of the Guest’s stay in the Hotel or items for storage do not
have the features of a personal luggage), unless such storage is prohibited by the
applicable legal regulations.
d) deposits (during the Guest’s duration of stay in the Hotel) of cash, stocks and other
valuables, in particular valuables or items with a scientific or artistic value. The Hotel
may refuse to accept such items for deposit only if these items expose the security
in the Hotel or are disproportionately too valuable as compared to the size or
standard of the Hotel, or if such items occupy too much space, or the deposit is
prohibited by the applicable legal regulations.
1. The Hotel accepts responsibility, for the loss of or damage to properties brought by
persons using the hotel’s services to the extent defined in the provisions of Article 846-852
of the Polish Civil Code.
2. A hotel Guest should inform the hotel reception about damage immediately after he/she
has found out that damage has occurred.
3. Liability of the Hotel for the loss or damage of money, stocks, valuables or items of
scientific or artistic value will be off if these items are not delivered for deposit at the
4. The Hotel provides deposits. Valuables and larger sums of money should be deposited.
5. The Hotel is not liable for any damage and loss of a car or another vehicle belonging to a
Guest, items left in the car and live animals, independently, if the vehicles were parked in
the Hotel car park or outside Hotel’s area.
1. Night hours in the Hotel begin at 10:00 p.m. and end at 7:00 a.m. on the following day.
2. The behavior of Guests and other persons using the Hotel’s services should not disturb
the peace of other Guests stay. The Hotel may refuse to provide any further services and
demand leaving the Hotel by a person who infringes the hotel regulations, at the same
time hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest for hotel night started.
1. Whenever a Guest leaves the room, he/she should check that the doors and windows
are safely locked.
2. Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by a legal custodian in the Hotel.
Legal custodian takes a material responsibility for any damage caused by children.
3. A hotel Guest takes a material responsibility for all and any damage or destruction to the
hotel’s equipment or technical devices which has been caused by the Guest or by persons
PENALTIES FOR DAMAGES:
a) towel – 50 PLN
b) bedding set – 500 PLN
Other charges for damages caused by the Guest will be set individually.
4. For reasons of fire safety, the use in the room of electric heaters, irons and similar
devices which are not standard room equipment is forbidden.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Hotel (except of smoking room). In the Hotel
smoking as well as using of lighters, matches and other items which may cause a fire is
According to the Law of 8 April 2010 amending the Act on the Health Protection against
the consequences of tobacco use and tobacco products and the State Sanitary Inspection
Act (Dz. U. No. 81, item. 529) – we are obliged to prohibit smoking in the whole hotel.
6. In case of violation of smoking prohibition, the hotel will charge Guest amount of 500
7. Starting false fire alarm Guest will be charged the amount of 1500 PLN, for calling Fire
8. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for damages after his stay
1. Personal items left in a hotel room after departing will be sent on customer cost to the
address specified by the Guest. If such instruction was not given, the hotel will store such
items for a period of 3 months. After this period, they will be transferred to the social or
public purposes, or utilize.
1. The Hotel accepts pets. Pets are allowed in the hotel for an extra charge – 50 PLN per
2. The owner of the animal is required to hold it in a way it is not dangerous to other
Guests and staff.
3. The Guest has an obligation to clean after his/her pet.
These Hotel Rules refer all Guests staying in the Hotel and using Hotel’s services